View Single Post
Old 07-24-06, 11:30 AM   #10
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
that's my point right there... my facts are straight.... it's always because of some shyt y'all say... now if the thread or comment had nothing to do with OYD then you need to take that shyt up with cho instead of attacking all of us... but... if the said thread was directed at us then hey... ya get what ya give, nah mean?

you see how i am... i don't say or start shyt without provacation... if kats gon bring da ruckus then we can all play wu-tang and have at it... i ain't one to pick a fight... butu i ain't gon stand here and get punked either...

listen... from here on out... this shyt is done with.... all this petty shyt.... "well ebircs said this..." this back and forth shyt is below me... i'm done with it

NO dumbass, i made a thread asking people their opinions on who they thought was better jay z or lil wayne, and dude came in talkin mess then went and made a gay ass aaron carter vs cannibus thread, and you sayin since cho got the problem take it up wit cho, nigga you comin at the whole team fa somthin i said, so dont give me that bullshit