View Single Post
Old 07-25-06, 01:28 AM   #8
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

word alright lets do this people. This isn't a fuckin normal track this is a fuckin ANTHEM all the heads on this track are TALENTED EMCEE's so we can all come with the fire. So lets make this the song of the year motha fuckaz.

Now..

Who's going to produce this? i have good production techniques. if you checked my tracks. I have a shitty mic but still i have decent quality. Umm. The order is cool. But how many bars are we spittin 8 Or 16? and whoever is producing THIS TRACK. needs to get on aim or msn or whatever. and accept everyones verses so he can mix it into the one track.

Therefore he would need the exact times. But so we keep it simple. when your using cool edit. after you record your verse. don't cut the beginning. Record it throughout the track until your verse. so we don't need an exact time. we can just add it into the multi track and it will be perfectly on track. Ya dig. Lets do this ma fuckaz

and we need a creative ass intro. Uh Huh

and for the verses...i say we do it like this..when the beat goes ...each person has a nice part...like they spit when the beat is like low and just relaxing..and they still spit when it picks up..then wen it drops back down the next person goes...u'd have to hear the beat to know wtf im sayin

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote