View Single Post
Old 07-28-06, 03:04 AM   #3
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

DAMN!!!! added to radio

Holy fuck. this tops any RV track i've heard. And homie. YOU CAN SING!

You deserve to get accurate/Honest feedback. So here i go

Production

Alright the production. the Quality was real Good! damn man. i enjoy listening to this music the quality is music to my ears. Your vocals arent too loud. Nope they perfect. first perfectly over the beat. again. Music to my ears. The mixing was good bruh. No flaws no mess ups. Perfect. Good shit. You must record in a studio or atleast home studio? this shit sounds nice. But damn the production on this joint was crazy. Real nice shit bruh. overall i give production 9.9/10

Vocals

Damn. The vocals actually touched my heart. Like i only know you from this site and it feels like i actually knew you off this site. Damn bruh this shit is deep. got me touched right now. Im listening to this like DAMN. yeah the concept on this. Is real nice! your a good man bro. Doin your thang going to college and a song dedicated to your family to show your appreciation. You have to be a family role model. not to mention your a good rapper. ok. the flow was GREAT didnt mess up. Didn't mispronounce anything. a perfect joint. your emotion and pressence on this was Excellent for this kind of track. And the breathe control was good YO. im likin this alot. And when the chorus came on i didnt know what you meant when you said you were "SINGING" on the hook. i was thinkin maybe harmonize. But NOPE. DAMN!!!!. you can really sing bruh. this shit is serious. you really hittin them notes. Hot hook bro

vocals 10/10

Overall

Yo, this is my favourite track on Rapverse. Your not on that Bust a nigga up tip. Your straight shouting out basically to the people who made you. You know what im saying. this had me touched. Im like damn this track is hot. and your flow is serious. especially on the second verse. Started speed rappin a bit. this was amazing. Damn famz. Good track the production was good. No mess ups. no half assed job. this was the full deal. Yo man this is added to the radio for sure. and will be my Number one. Got Damn! nice track yo

overall i give this a 10/10

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote