View Single Post
Old 07-29-06, 02:54 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

My opinions regarding text battles

IP:

Ok first off, audio heads: Stop being cocky and retarded towards text heads. Just because they can't do audio doesn't mean they cant rap. Just like if a person is quiet doesn't mean he cant talk. I consider OM's and poetry very interesting reads and anyone with half a brain can tell if something is good or not. The hilarious thing about RV is, if the audio heads posted their lyrics alone in the OM section they'd most likely get 5/10's. Just like if the OM heads recorded their shit it would be gay. Don't get me wrong there's definetly a shitload of ppl on here who could do both because they're one in the same. It's al about personal choice, and for text heads who cant do audio but want to, a setback. Audio heads who use "you're a textee you can't talk about real rap" as an insult is like saying "man, you're a ghostwriter you can't talk about real music". Everyone just stfu about it cause RV already has enough gayness. Now as for battling...

Every single battle from now on should require arranged guest judges. As in offline Live battles, there's usually impartial people to vote on who they think won. The problem with this is, we have a system where we can't choose how many votes win. We need to go back to the "poll" thing, and there should be a choice on the stipulation. Like if I wanted to have my battle to be a 2 out of 3 thing instead of the 1st to 5 votes. Or a battle where the battle polls close at a certain time and whoever has the most votes by the end of that wins, like american idol or some gay shit. But yes this would interfere with the judges thing, so fuck what i said about the judge thing i dont care, fuck u asshole no one wanted to hear what u had to say anyway bitch damn right i called u a bitch, bitch. So in my opinion to bring RV back you need a very popular battle community. So far all this board has to offer is coo people and girls with pretty pictues. I mean come on now we need to get this shit going and I don't mean the brief period where ppl battle and then it goes downhill. I mean come on its not all that serious, but I just wanna have fun. And when i know other ppl arent battling then I dont want to either. And I KNOW that i should take the 1st step, but fuck that shit bitch. Please, if you don't want me to make another thread, DO things with battling. I swear I'll vote as long as its not a 90 line topical battle on plastic waterfalls. Kcoo