View Single Post
Old 07-29-06, 07:42 PM   #11
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I used to always buy off this dealer called brancho, and his shit was pretty alright. Then I found this other guy called oates, and his shit was CHRONIC. Like it was fucking... you know. It was strong man. But then one time I couldn't buy off oates so I went to brancho, and his shit was still the same old shit, but when I smoked it it got me mad high, just like oates'.

So it was either brancho upped his shit (I doubt it) or my body thought that when I smoked that shit, this should happen, so it made it happen.

yeah man...happens all the time to me... you smoke good nugg for a while..and then u smoek like middies or osemthing..u get high...idky,, u smoke nug alot u get high..but u start to build up an immunity...then u go to a different kind of weed... even a shotty kinda...and uou havent been smoking it...so it hits you and get ya real high.. lol

and for the whole.... you can drink water and get drunk if u think its vodka....not possible at all...u could give me some wierd juice...that iove never drank or herd about.... and tell me its somekind of alcohol.. i wouldnt get drunk...b/c its impossible.... thats like saying....you could brush ur teeth with shit, and it will clean em if u think it toothpaste....its not possible man..

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out