View Single Post
Old 07-30-06, 01:04 AM   #18
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

thats whats up ^

word alright i'm going to look into that. So the wood. Damn i have to talk to my parents about that wood tip. Thats cool. So having the wood i wouldn't need To build the studio with soundproof walls? or. IS THAT the soundproof walls? and alright the computer i'll keep but it'll need to be a few feet away. cause my computer makes some shaky noise and shit.

On the mic tip. So i should get a AKG with a pop filter and phantom power? that would make the quality above decent right? so that should run me about 3 bills thats cool. not too expensive. or is there anything else i need? and the preamp. what does it connect too? is there a wire you need to buy to connect it to the computer? And what would i have to do to edit the quality? cause right now on C.E i do a WHOLE bunch of shit to make my quality better. so if i had a better microphone i wouldnt have to do edit anything? or would i still have to touch up on the quality?

AND once i get this shit set up. me and you have to lay down some SERIOUS tracks. you know what im saying bro?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote