Thread: Meditation.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-06, 04:05 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Man I went out into the back yard last night at like 1am with a blanket and a cushion and meditated. It was insane. Probably the best feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. If I tried to explain the feeling I would sound like a lunatic though, so i'm not gonna go there. lol.

lol WORD! If i described my medative expeiences to a non-meditator I'd be expecting a lot more than weird looks. How do i describe to someone the feeling of vibrant glowing tranquil euphoria? For some reason though i have a hard time meditating outside, noises pull me out too easy.

what position do you typically meditate in? you sound liek the lotus type lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobe.
how the fuck do you start meditating

by calming your mind for one thing and breathing deeply. you silence all your thoughts and focus on nothingness. Starts off kinda tough but the more you do it the easier it is and the deeper you go.

there's numerous ways and positions to meditate, it all depends on how you feel most comfortable. for me it's standing and i meditate with my eyes open facing a blank wall. if you want more detail as to how to get started and how simple it is lemme know.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote