View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 02:48 AM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
How am I on my period? You just go in every thread I make saying stop being a cry baby. Things DO annoy me in my life. I'm gonna go into every thread where you say anything is a bad thing, or make any negative comments and call you a cry baby. ANd I'm pretty sure you're not in the place to call me stupid, because you REALLY have no clue about me. Unless you wanna use that statement or anyone of my statements against me by putting them between quotes and just making it seem stupid. I dunno, do you have a problem with me or something? J/w I'd appreciate it if you didnt use sarcasm.

hey by all means feel free to go into any thread I've ever made that cited a problem and call me a cry baby lol. I'd love to see that.

And nah, i don't have "a problem" with you, i mean...this ain't highschool. you just sound like 360ยบ's of bitchhood. shit man, just reading this shit i could imagine tears drippin all over your keyboard lol. You just sound...like an emotional closet case. i mean...are you emotional because you're gay? j/w, I'm not trying to be sarcastic. that's a serious question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
^yeah

I'm about to make a thread talking about how good flowers smell and how beautiful the sunset was this morning.

the sun sets in the morning now?

yeah you're right...i got no grounds to call you stupid

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote