View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 03:29 AM   #38
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
A CHANCE TO WHAT lmfao You did exactly what I did and thats analyze my intentions in my post. Except all you did was say exactly what I said. And I told you, that question is retarded. This isnt a life or death competition. I made a thread, you bitched about it. I bitched about u bitching. And u bitched at me for bitching about u bitching, but denied any bitching on your part to occur. Isn't this just a fun day.

LMAO ok man. more of that typical circular yap that really says nothing.

don't you have some more of those sunsets at dawn to watch? lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard-Cor
You know Apexx your a Hypocrit you know. Your complaining about him complaining but nothings wrong with a lil venting

SO leav indeph alone he had a bad day and if he want's to cry and get his keyboard all teary let him you have no business stoping him

according to your own logic, you're complaing about me complaining, yet... you don't see nothin wrong with that? you're not a hpocrite? lol ok

chea

note to self, in the microscopic world of RV anyone telling a fairy to toughen up as stfu already is a hyporcite.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote