View Single Post
Old 08-02-06, 02:24 PM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
you didnt try??? yes you did, cuz he posted after you did so how you gonna say you were'nt trying based on wat he said in his verse..kid you're funny, you're just looking for an excuse to overshadow the fact you didnt drop anywhere good enough to BS.

I was waiting for a response from you, still sore that I beat you I see.

No, I never tried period. I know who Brock Sampson is, I have seen him battle on RM and I've seen him recycle shit and use played nameplays before. I was expecting it. That is why I didn't try.

And just look, he fucking did exactly what I expected him to do.

I know when and when not to try, regardless of when I dropped. I fucking dropped first against you and didn't try, purely because I know you are COMPLETE ASS.

The fact is, I didn't anticipate the gayness of some people who give people props for played to fuck shit and recycling shit.

But, its whatever to me. I told Kemp this would probably be my last week in the league anyway. You can all have yourself a little laugh at my expense, make jokes about how I got "OWNED" by a new guy. WOW!! Have fun.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote