View Single Post
Old 08-02-06, 10:10 PM   #50
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Voted For: ~Luciano~

Tony Green: the concept for the hook was good but damn it didn't seem to be on beat smooth. God damn your mic is crusty as fuck, i can't tell if that's a sound effect you got or just static. The first verse sounds liek it only had one real punch the puertorican name one and it wasn't killer diller, just okay. In the second verse the troop punch was pretty good, some of the other stuff was just aight. went on the defensive shoulda stayed on the attack and went for the juggular man. don't worry about trying to predict his moves cuz if you run em into the ground it won't even matter. damn even the sound effects on your shit sound crusty lmao. track was okay.

Troopa: I don't see what the skit at the intro had to do with jack. The robbed for you green line was nice lol. I'm sure you know your mic is hurtin. Your flow is pushed some spaces. pumpin the gas was pretty cool, it was nice to see some punches. but all that blabber at the end is extra unneccessary, i woulda rather heard more lyrics, shit son, talked more than rapped. i dunno what's up with that reppin a net crew till you die shit, but what ever.

battle was okay, luciano had more humor in his shit which in 2006 is what's gonna win battles so with a yawn i gotta give it to luciano. if troop spit as long as green did this woulda been a blow out.

vote: Troop.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X