View Single Post
Old 08-03-06, 08:37 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

This was BEAST.

Let me first just say that the beat was awesome. And the delivery of the track was amazing. I remember back when I listened to that M.A.S. shit that you dropped and OMG!! you sounded so gay at times on the mic. But, in this track you have improved a lot. You are more in sync with the beat, flowing a lot better and I think that you've got the pitch of your voice down nice.
I don't know, before it was like you was patchy in places... and listening to you, I could pick up on your vocals level of volume rising and falling slightly... and I fucking hate that. But, in this track you were consistent from beginning to end. And lyrically, the track was fucking MONSTER. Although, my one minor gripe... or actually when you consider it, it is a little major... there were a couple of spots in the track where your voice was drowned out by the beat... you may want to take a look at that. Because this track is ILL... and for the parts where you can clearly here your voice it is ILLNESS... and so, with a bit of tweaking and modification this track could be fucking selling, nah'mean.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote