View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 05:08 AM   #7
Magic5

IP:

I've been to my grandpa's funeral and my uncle's funeral. I've also been to one other funeral for my step mom's gay ass family (another old dude). I'm sick of this shit. They're all Japanese and so it gets really gay when the older ones (the ones who were actually born in Japan) start speaking in Japanese. So, not only am I wasting my time but I can't even understand what the fuck is going on. It's awkward as shit when everybody starts laughing except for me, my dad, and my sister (the only white people there and the only people who don't know any Japanese there). Then, afterward we usually go get Chinese food and they order all this crazy shit. They're all asking me whether or not I like shit that I've never even heard of before. Me and my sister are always at the table with all the other teenage Japanese kids and what always happens is I end up talking to my sister and they end up talking to each other. It's just like, what the fuck. . I hate going to these.

Oh, and I can't say that I'm not going. My dad will break my face because he doesn't want to go just as much as I don't, but 70% of the time we're there we end up talking to each other (the other 30% is at dinner where I talk to my sister the whole time).