Thread: Download Movies
View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 09:49 AM   #23
strobe

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^lmfao, yea i got some cds i bought and i paid for windows twice but i lost both discs im not giving them another 110$ theyre already in the trillions probably fuck them, i dont download a lot of applications though rarely, im always getting movies though bootlegs and shit watch me get caught one day though, cuz my friend last week got a letter from universal pictures or w/e saying they caught him downloading fast and the furious lmao but we think it was just like a warning or w/e to get him to not do it again but it was real they had all his info and shit on it i was like dam

That's the downside for using torrents and p2p programs.. anyone you are transferring the data to can see your IP address. I still say if your isp provides it, get stuff off the alt.binaries newsgroups. Only people that knows what you are downloading is your isp. I use the newsleecher program to download the files and the stats show that I've download over 120 gigs of files so far. If you are downloading the latest movies, they aren't hard to find. For the older stuff, you'll just have to wait and see what people post or make a request and see if someone uploads it.