View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 03:40 PM   #10
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
well the game dont' got room to say shit becuase his coast is slackin like ass right now....

The West is slacking right now? E-40 just went platinum. And everyone in the West burn CD's, we dont buy that shit. You gotta be kidding. The south are lyrically ass...and everyone knows that. A few from the south has some good lyrics, but face it...everybody knows the South is all about club joints. You wanna hear club joints, go to the Southern Rap Game. Wanna hear lyrics, go to the East and Mid-West...and some of the Westcoast. But, real talk...in Hip Hop, the East and the West was and will always be running it. Hip Hop was born in the East, that gangsta rap that everybody love was the West. And the West taught everybody how to Hustle. Ask David Banner. Even he said it, and he from the South.
If I wanna hear club joints real bad...I'd prolly listen to 40, Mac Dre, Yukmouth, Turf Talk. That's hyphy music. Feel good music!!

I hate Southern music, with the exception of Wayne, T.I., Ludacris,Rick Ross, Hot Boyz, and Jeezy.

*Yelling on a track is not rap. And Jon aint the only one who does it.*