View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 04:09 PM   #21
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Because Japanese food sucks dick, man. Have you ever eaten sushi? Jesus fucking Christ, I can't believe people eat that shit daily. It's horrible. I had it one time with them. I ordered what everybody else was ordering (This shit was the same price as a steak AND lobster at a restaurant next door), and this is what I got:

-Some shit called "Ahki poke" (or something like that). It was basically a tea cup with raw fish and like, barley or some green stuff. And there was some like, spicy sauce on it. It pretty much sucked.
-A leaf. I don't know what it was called, but it looked like they just plucked a leaf off of bush, froze it, then moved it to my plate. It didn't have too much taste so I was able to eat that.
-Some other vegetable that I'd never seen before. It was yellow and tasted shitty. I forgot what it was called though.
-A tad bit of raw squid (I think that's what it was). The taste wasn't too bad, but the texture was all sliimy and made it rough to chew. I was biting on that for like, 5 minutes before it was in good condition to down.
-A whole shit load of salmon eggs (everybody else substitued their eggs with more raw salmon, but the way I saw it; go in for a penny, go in for a pound. . plus I'm not a pussy). Well, those tasted like fish oil and I ate them like, 4 at a time just to get threw them as fast as possible. They were horrible. The worst peice of shit that was on my plate.
-Some soup with this huge like. . ball of shit (figuratively speaking). When you broke it up it just ruined the soup and made it all fizzy and nasty and shit. I pretty much kept the lid on my mine so nobody would see that I didn't touch it.

The worst part was on the way out, seeing the steak and lobster for as much as that dish. It wasn't filling at all and the steak was just staring me in the eyes like, "YOU ARE A FOOL FOR CHOOSING SALMON EGGS OVER STEAK AND LOBSTER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I wanted to put blades in the necks of all of those Japanese people who were talking about how good their leaf was and shit.

Sushi is pretty good. You can't get tha raw kind tho, that shit is nasty. Them sushi rolls with that special sauce dummy go!