View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 05:12 PM   #14
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Yea he was....And I know it's been out for like 2wks, but I decided to post. But, he is going at the south.

"I made room for Jeezy...but the rest of you niggaz better be glad you breathing.."
"And I aint gotta make shit for the club/wat DJ gon turn down a .38 slug..."
"...turn on the TV and all you see is the 'A'/you niggaz better make up a dance to try to get radio play..."
"..keep on snapping ya fingers I aint goin away/I dont regret wat I spit, cause I know what I say.."

dawg...he goin at the A big time...Niggas out there dont be tryna show every other coast love...I'm backin him like a spinal cord.

now wit my brilliant deduction., i think he was stabbin the surface of the south., we all kno The Game has no fear wen it comes to dissin sum1 on track but i juss think the was pickin at a scab., kuzz juss like all of us and everyone else who raps., we juss want to get heard and our records tu sell., now., even though he said that his record sells might drop., MIGHT drop from his rhymes in this song., more than likely there not., but., BUT we'll have t u wait until a down souf artist makes a retaliation track., then and ONLY THEN we kno his intentions of the track was indeed., a beef track

but jus like my brother Eaz said i got his back like a slab of ribs of a hog., lmao

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped

Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote