View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 06:13 PM   #25
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Typing as I listen...spul learned how to do a smoothe intro...thats wassup...opened strong...delivery is the most noticeable improvement..def the most emotion you've shown but its still laidback...so u stayed within ya range but kept it interesting...you flowed the same through whole verse tho...thats is a 8 bar swtich beat...if you switched on 9th bar to a completely different flow woulda mad this even better....hook is tight...haha u used the spl its in the game...I need to start charging mothafuckas for catch phrases...ok second verse u open wit same flow but ya energy is so right I am loving ya delivery....u switch flow towards end but its same flow with a different emphasis on the rhyme words...third verse same as other two great energy jus needed a flow switch here an there...really only gripe I got is u held flow too long..I def like this new flow u got now jus swtich it up give the listener some variety....beat is tight fo sho...hook is hitting...aside from the lack of flow changes an slight pronounciation slips here an there very few though...oh an mix coulda been aliil stronger u need to eq ya vocals..to really bring every nuance of ya voice out an have it sit in the mix better cuz right now it kida sits on top of the beat witht he vol adjusted so u can still hear beat instead of fitting in the mix of the instruments...but still a very enjoyable joint I listened twice...good shit MAJOR!!!!elevation with this jumpoff....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote