Thread: New Joc City
View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 07:56 PM   #13
Texxus
The Rise

IP:

yeah i like some of his music and i could listen thru his whole cd...b/c some of you dont like his style doesnt mean he's trash...sure his lyrics are not up to bar with all the MC's with lyrical rythem but shit what he does got him to where he's at, i wouldnt mind being just like him...ya'll just hatting on a new rapper coming from the south any chance you get, you're prolly sitting in your chair day dreaming of how Yung Joc made it, well first of all his image, his style/slang of words catch ceo's,producers and etc attention and then they give him a shot and what ya know It's Going Down became a hit...if ya dont think so then you're prolly white most likely and is all caught up on trying to Jedi Mind Tricks,Canibus,Rakim and all those lyricis...but if you look on every music channel on Television his videos play and in radio he gets airplay....and him going platinum doesnt make you open eyes of him not being complete ass then i guess you just need a slap in the face for being to arragant.