View Single Post
Old 08-05-06, 03:29 AM   #22
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuNG TiLT

now wit my brilliant deduction., i think he was stabbin the surface of the south., we all kno The Game has no fear wen it comes to dissin sum1 on track but i juss think the was pickin at a scab., kuzz juss like all of us and everyone else who raps., we juss want to get heard and our records tu sell., now., even though he said that his record sells might drop., MIGHT drop from his rhymes in this song., more than likely there not., but., BUT we'll have t u wait until a down souf artist makes a retaliation track., then and ONLY THEN we kno his intentions of the track was indeed., a beef track

but jus like my brother Eaz said i got his back like a slab of ribs of a hog., lmao

Seriously bro. Think about it. Game DEAD G-unit, ALL by himself. Now, I'm a bigger fan of Southern music<G-unit. <Thats how I feel, but what Southern nigga gunna clap at Game?

Jeezy-Game = coo
Wayne-Game = coo
Luda - Game = coo

that's about it. What? The South gunna have Lil Jon yell at Game? They gunna have D4L shake Games laffy taffy (no homo)? They gunna have Dem Franchise Boyz snap they fingers at Game?

Westcoast = Gangsta rap.
Southern Rap = Commical Rap

c'mon now...be serious!!

And no, RV audio does not own Commerical rap..

RV audio = 99% trash!!