View Single Post
Old 08-05-06, 04:02 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
They not big, it's just hate how he uses them so frequently in a row. It makes it seem like he's spitting the dictionary in one rap. I mean, make em mean something. I can drop a track reading the dictionary too.

I don't like his choice of style. His flow is nice tho. Rapping/Lyrical style is wack to me. But I gave like 10 songs a chance.

"I Against I"
was his best song.

Uhh..

I seriously doubt either of them ever use a dictionary while writing rhymes man..

Like, I know you guys think your making a good point about their vocab..

But to be honest with you, their words are absolutly normal.. It doesent require jack shit thought to understand or anything and if your well studied on the subjects hes talking about youll be able to relate to the things hes saying.

You guys are talking like it isnt cool to be educated...

I dont mind if you dont like their raps, JMT isnt for everyone... But you guys are ragging on them over vocab? Because they dont spit dumb no-brainer rhymes that small minded people can relate to?

You dudes needa start expanding your brains out of that numbed down idiot stage and get some intelligence behind you...

I aint even saying this to be rude... This is just really one of those wtf moments with all the comments I'm seeing in this thread so far...