View Single Post
Old 08-05-06, 02:09 PM   #59
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Voted For: ~Luciano~

Luciano - Intro's alright...Godfather right? It started to bore me after a little bit though. You should have maybe put some music behind it. Aight, your verse kicks in. Your quality needs to come up a little bit. This is one of my favorite beats....lol. Your flow's on, but at the beginning your delivery was way weak, then you came in hard as you progressed. You had some good punches in this shit. I liked the Dirk punch and the Had to make 2 SCs shit. You had some nice shit and finished it off well. You should have cut it off a couple seconds after the verse....cause it just sounded like you were rambling on. Good shit though....

Tony Green - Not really feeling the hook shit at the beginning man. The quality was pretty bad on it. You shouldn't use slow beats like this on a diss track unless you're gonna come really hype on it cause it takes away from your whole delivery, which was kinda monotone....once again, the hook wasn't really feeling much. Your flow was alright, but a little shakey at points. You kinda mumbled through some lines too. Punches were alright, but I honestly didn't remember any after the battle verse was over.....

Vote - Luciano

Just had a better rounded track....