View Single Post
Old 08-05-06, 04:49 PM   #60
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Voted For: ~Luciano~

tony - aight. hook was a good idea, but you fucked the flow up a lil bit. if it was on beat, shit woula been nice.

verses - first verse was aiiiight. only stand out line in either verse to me was puerto rican name when he look black and shit. that was a decent line. but if you were banking on that winning you the battle.... =/. flow was aiiight on the track. lyrics was like i said, aiiight. beat was aiiight also.

summin it all up, i didnt start vibin/bobbin my head at all ya know ? i'd definately study some good heads on some other sites when it comes to battlin man. not a bad rack, but it was lackin.. no hate, just real talk man. get at me

Luciano - aight. clip at the front is aight. im impatient so i just fast forwarded to the verse yah'mean ? aight beat is straight, not the best battle beat tho. gun play ehhh no points for that. aight robbin ya green, feelin that. rappin since 05 aight feel that. lmao at two sc to get noticed. aight thas wassup. flow was ALOT better than tonys. could still be polished, but thats neither here nor there. lyrics was decent. Flow was decent. talkin at the end. could have just stopped the track. ehhhhh a.i. till you die and shit. net crew lmao. but i mean do you, yah'mean.

overall - both ya'll could have upped ya track game up a bit, but i think luciano took this pretty easily. better flow, better lyrics, better quality. just a better track

Vote - Luc

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup