View Single Post
Old 08-06-06, 01:22 AM   #15
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

i have a very bad fear of spiders lol...if i see them my heart beat jumps and pounds...and i have to get a shot or somet shit iunno...but it hurts lol....yeah it sucks..i freak out and shit....ppl laugh hysterically....but its serious haha.

and heights...but im a risk taker sometimes...and i dont let it bother me..im scared shitless...but if i gotta hot girl i wont let it stop me...so i just clinch my ass cheeks hoping i dont shit myself....<==jp lol

as afraid of death...I think of it a lot....and i cant..it freaks me out...i think...no matter who u do what u do in life....ur life will come to an end....1 day time will run out..will be no more....earth blows up or freezes over..or just melts.....where do we go..where does god go....he was created by man...which was created by earth and particles/animals from earth...so if earth was destroyed...would the belief of god be terminated...resulting in infinite blackness? and no thoughts nothing just gone. over period..think about it...we sit inside and type on rapverse.....next week...we might not be here.....and we would never know if we werent....its something that could go so many diff. ways.