View Single Post
Old 08-06-06, 08:57 AM   #25
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Voted For: J Summers

Jay 286 - Beat choice is nice...intro is pretty kl, when you get on, you got too many words in every bar but delivery is nice for a battle, real nice...but ure runnin' out of breath sometimes and your flow is on n off throughout...lyrically, nothin yet that made me go damn..or even koo nice shit...michigan line is nice..its gett better lyrically later...lmfao at the 8 mile shit haha nice nice...lol at the dubbinj bit, it gets much better at the end fam...

8.1/10

J Summers

I aint really feelin' the beat but the lil hook or w/e it is, is pretty tight..yo u on that cocky shit...u aint rlly got the voice for it...sound outta place..but thats on a selling point..on the lyrics im rollin over the floor lool, Q line lmfao...JAPANESE FLAG LINE haha...delivery is decent..flow is better...

Aight Jay 286 - You came nice sir, flow was on n off, lyrics decent, towrds the end got better, delivery ws hot...

J Summers - Like I said voice and the way you rappin...on a selling point I dnt think you could sell that...even if u round them gunz like mos niggas (not on here), u still got a color issue with that but dnt let me hold you back..prove me wrong, im jus sayin i aint felein ya voice G..but on this track u came hard...I dnt have a prolem with gun talk thats how u create punches and lay em down..that japanese line is a classic fam...delivery was hot..flow too..lyrics too...pretty much a solid diss verse..

9/10

Vote - J Summers

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC