View Single Post
Old 08-06-06, 12:42 PM   #13
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Aight.....I actually was unbiased in my opinion. The first dude had way too much bass added to his voice. You may say there was none added, but then again, there was none taken away. He mumbled through half of his lines and was choppy as hell with his flow. Second verse was the same way. Hook was pretty gay. Third verse sounded like it was rapped through a drive thru window speaker. The hook was the clearest quality of all. Last dude I didn't hear last time. Flow was quick but he just mumbled most of the time too. He was actually on point with his flow. His quality wasn't much better, but he actually mumbled less than the first dude. I can tell his verse was more of a who gives a fuck verse. I really didn't hear this verse last time, but it wasn't great by any means. If the first three verses were more on the lyrical path of this one it would have been more enjoyable, but it sounded more like he was trying to say some shit and it was just coming out like ass, where as Robkilla was obviously just fucking around.

And don't give me that bullshit about being OYD so I got a biased opinion. If I think something sucked, then it's my opinion. This is the first track I've actually heard from you guys and I was not impressed. Especially with your attitudes when no one is giving you guys any feed cause they all know it sucked and no one wants to hurt your feelings.

Fux, I actually expected more from you man.....