Thread: Stealing
View Single Post
Old 08-07-06, 12:38 AM   #11
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP:

TRU THAT PX.....about the $20 thing

but newaysd....my freind got cuaght stealin condums lol and we both got introuble? guilty by assocaition or w.e allt hey did was call the paretns.... and trust me i used to steal alot too.... i used to be pro.... brand new ps2 game...copped 2 of each right when they came out for me and my friend...mp3 players ...from walmart.. haha and that shit..i used to steal them painty marker from A-C MOORE -_- not big but i loved them things..good for my art...and i used to steal spray paint from there..and used it to tagg the back of the store... but if u do get caught...do like me and run :-) haha dont let somethin like petty theft on ur record..if i got charged...when i got my fellony charges of arson..i would been in worcester state for 2 years minimum -_- but i had a clean record..got tons of cuminty service and shit like that

but fuck that,.stealing from a person..isnt bad..onylt iem its wrong..is if they dont deserve it
if they deserve it..like if they did soemthign to you...then its a must. -_- got a nice xbox 360 and all the new games froma kid who slashed my tires last year ...sold it on ebay hahahaha

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out