View Single Post
Old 08-07-06, 02:12 AM   #6
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

alright lemme listen

wtf is with this hook. its kind of weird. too much blank spots. you should of added something in there

ecko. your shit was decent. your quality alot better then before. you improved famz. The lyrics is on point. your flow was on and off at first. but it stayed mostly consistant throughout the track. cool shit. Your delivery was cool for this kind of track. Yezzir. Your voice is aiight. this shit is cool the line where your like "she was on my dick" was off to me on the first verse. but still nice shit

Shear Kaughn

its KAUGHN. hello. nah um nice fuckin verse dawg. i like this shit. nice quality. better then your barbie mic lol . your flow is nice. different then ecko's but i like it. your delivery is hype as hell. got me bumpin to the jam again. Your mic pressence is good aswell. i liked the BLUM part. gets you hype. nice verse. bruh

Ecko Again

this shit starts off better then your first verse. yeah this is a better verse. you attempted the speed rapping. it was ok. but your adlibs were sort of off in my opinion. but this verse is better i like it. again cool quality. I can jam to this

overall 7.9/10

that beat is nice but its repetitive. hmm

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote