View Single Post
Old 08-07-06, 09:14 AM   #3
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
I mean seriously, stop going into battles thinking “I’ve got a snowballs chance thrown against an a avalanche.” This will cause you to drop below par because you accept the fact you will lose. If everyone went into every battle thinking they were a fucking genius and that they could obliterate Rakim then they would improve so much. Guys confidence is NOT arrogance, and confidence is NOT a bad thing. Overconfidence is bad, but when you’re up against someone good and you think to yourself “I’m gonna have to drop hard to win” then surely that’s a good thing? What isn’t good is going into a battle thinking “I’m 10 times the battler, lover, fighter etc than you are, I’m gonna half ass and still win.” When that happens, you get beat, simple as. No if nor buts, if you end up doing that and get beat by a newb then you deserve to lose and it’s 100% your own fault.

Word at all of that. This is a 1-2 league, no opponent here is that scary with only 4 lines, so you guys should get motivated cuz everyone is beatable.

Also, Appoc could you edit the mag a bit? Brandon actually bit that triangles line and got banned from the league this week so if you could edit in that he loses for biting, take him outta top punches and power rankings, that'd be great. I don't want a biter getting props.

Other than that, mag was pretty good.