Thread: Statutory rape
View Single Post
Old 08-08-06, 07:36 PM   #14
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

^^^ Yea some cant talk i lost my virginity at 12 on my birthday but didnt really start fuckin till like 14. But anyways to the serious points.

In most cases of Statutory rape. Who is it that press charges. The parents, kids, or the state. Because in order for it to really be rape the person does have to disagree with the sexual action in order for it to be rape. So if the "victim" of the statutory rape isnt really a victim there shouldn't really be a problem with it. It should be up to the kid weather to press charges on the person and no one else. Because i beleive in most situations of Statutory rape the person goes along with it and are ok and agree with it. I hear to many girls in my high school talking about dating older guys and how they "lay it down" too much for me to see that there is really much of a gay in like 8/10 of the cases that are presented. But bottem line if the victim does not press charges I dont really see a case in the matter.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote