View Single Post
Old 08-10-06, 02:09 PM   #12
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

^^^my facts are straight playboy. re-read what i wrote earlier, but this time do it carefully homie.

1) im from stockton, cali.....so i've been all over the yay plenty. its nothing new.

2) i never said 40 was a "hyphy artist".
i said he made a hot hyphy track that the masses felt, which is true.

3) yes, there are simularities between hyphy and crunk.
and who cares if the south is lovin' the hyphy scene right now??? i dont. and i dont hear my boys sayin' "damn, them southern cats are likin' our shit...we're hot right now in their eyes." lol.

4) if mac dre was alive he wouldnt be in 40's place. he'd still be pushin' independant albums and gettin' his paper on the under...just like he was doing before he died.
if mac dre wanted to be in the mainstream spotlight, he would have done it a long time ago. but he didnt care about any title, dude was into makin' his bread and having fun with his music. thats all. he could've gotten some m.t.v./b.e.t. screentime and real radio airplay if he wanted it.

5) mac dre.....king of the bay???
okay. i understand that that is your 'opinion'. i can respect that, dude is/was large. but 40 does get major love out here like the boss that he is. he's a highly respected timer, just like too short, yukmouth, san quinn and j.t. the bigga figga, keak da sneak, spice 1, etc.

blah...

blah...

blah...

...the super...

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.