View Single Post
Old 08-10-06, 11:32 PM   #11
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
[B]

Didn't feel like reading it all, but on the E-40 note my friend, you are wrong. Yes, it is no secret 40 is a legend out here in the bay, and he always has and always will be one, but...when the word hyphy comes into play, and the hyphy movement comes into play, e-40 is mentioned as the person who really got it out there on the mainstream buzz. e-40 did not start it, e-40 does not get hyphy,e-40 does not go dumb, dance on top of scrapers, ride with his door open...all of that shit bay area does, e-40 does not do it. e-40 simply makes up words, which half of em were spoken on the soil first. No doubt about it, e-40 is a trend setter, but half of his trends were started right on the block. he just brought it to the light, alot like the hyphy movement. So when we say E-40 doesn't get respect like, EVERYONE else thinks he do in the bay...that statement is true. Everyone thinks we treat him like a god, like he is the savior of the bay and we wouldn't be no where without 40 "starting this hyphy movement"...i mean, think about it everyone else outside of the bay...e-40 is dummy old, do you really see him getting hyphy? And I just seen dude up in Fairfield 3 weeks ago...he aint growing no damn dreads, he cut his hair...I aint hating on 40, I love dude like a nigga posed too,but theres ALOT more artist in the bay that couldve spread their wings by themselves, 40 just made it easier, and for that, he gets great honor.

^^ couldn't have been said any better than that.