View Single Post
Old 08-11-06, 12:45 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
okay..now i know i'm gonna get a lot of hate from this...but i like tupac, yes. and he is a dope rapper, yes. but why does so many think he is the best rapper to ever touch the mic?

personally i just think its because of the westcoast/east coast brawl in the mid nintys that lead to biggie and tupacs deaths......and peole just jumped on the bandwagon of saying that he is the dopest rapper ever.

Now this is what i think about tupac....hes dope yea...but to me he is to repetitive...his flow, his lyrics and all is kinda the same in most of his songs...
that my opinion.....i don't think he is the greatest rapper ever and i'm not going to say who i think the greatest rapper ever is because then people will start talking a bout that instead of this....the people that know me already know who i think is the best rapper ever..hint hint, hes from Detroit.....and no not Em.....hehehe

so thast what i got to say about tupac....

I'm not even gonna hate..

In my opinion, very few rappers have ever come near pac's level... So many of his songs I can sit back and just relate on so many levels to every word the guy says, I dont care whether you are the same way or not.. But I have never found a rapper who I feel like I can really apreciate music wise and lyric wise on the same level as I apreciate the work pac did while he was here.

Straight up..

To me personally, nobody was as real as pac, nobody had more skill to express themselves so perfectly in a track and the only person I really think comes close to pac's level is Eminem...

Sure I listen to other rappers and think, wow, that was a dope track.. But with pac its just not the same........Its on a compleatly different level...