View Single Post
Old 08-11-06, 11:32 AM   #17
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
False....

Not Many people in the south want hyphy to be partnered with Crunk. Maybe the More Known are going with it, like Scrappy (be he doest shit for money ) and Lil Jon. But most cats from where is stay dont want to be associated with hyphy. Because we find it ,how do i say without offending, dumb. Not in a bad way it's just it's not our style. You may know some cats that watn to be associated with Hyphy from GA/Southern places, but thats a minority.

That ties into your statement "we want to be hyphy". Nah man, ya'll can have that, no disrespect though really. But not many cats want to be with hyphy, I'll admit the Bay got some Crazy Songs but not to the extent to make us "want to be like ya'll".

'nuff said.

In all honesty.

I really don't care.

I just find it funny how half of your artists are saying "go dumb" in their songs. And how the Ying Yang Twins took it upon themselves to even make a song "Go Dumb" then found out how niggas from tha bay didn't like that shit, and decided to make it a remix featuring The Federation. As long as crunk has been out you've never seen anyone from the bay make a song about it. But that's good no one in the South wants to get "hyphy" because no one out here wants to get "crunk".

pz.