View Single Post
Old 08-11-06, 02:08 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

these are secrets?? ahahhaha

I'll keep my secrets to my self but i will give some experienced advice.

1st and foremost, keep ya stash in a container. second, get ya stash spot in your car on point son, have a plan for where you're gonna shove the product if you get pulled over dirty - and don't make it somewhere under the seat, in your ash tray, or anywhere else obvious like that. And DON'T PUT JACK SHIT IN THE GLOVE BOX!! If you got a fold down rear seat, practice and get handy with reaching back to it and tossing the stash in there. works even iller if you have a system cuz the box is back there, so you can't see shit even with the trunk open. and make sure your car is straight son, all your lights and clean plates, good inspection, no reason for a cop to think twice about you or pull you over.

oh yeah, and the best piece of advice i got for anybody selling drugs? get out. if you're gonna get in, get in for a goal, for money to start something legit. if you're doin it with no goal in sight and goin just for spendin money, you're a statistic waitin to happen.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote