View Single Post
Old 08-13-06, 06:26 PM   #19
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
I dont see what difference it would make - tho I am willing to accept we have different styles n shit, which probably HELPS explain the outcome - there are some other reasons too which Ive already mentioned

I can just about guarantee you I would be the clear winner if we posted this on rapbattles.com...thing is, RV was more closer to RB in terms of style liked before you guys came over to the LBL - most of the guys that voted on our battle were either a) whack, or b) used a similar style to you

thats my take on it...you would never win that battle on RB - n Im not really prepared to battle in a league where my style isnt liked, so fuck, you might see me sign out soon

Stop bitching about it... the way i see it is next time you battle come so dope that theres no way someone could vote against you.. Some of your lines were filler and personally i ranked that battle pretty close, i said you both had the same ammount of quotables but the rest of butlers verse was better than the rest of yours.. just come harder and there'll be no contest.

No hate tho... pz

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote