View Single Post
Old 08-14-06, 09:20 AM   #10
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

IP:

fuck who shittin on this man right here, i like the shit.........im a artist and if i had a mixtape cover like this i wouldnt be mad at all......true it prolly has some graphic type errors in it that i prolly wouldnt know nuttin about but overall i think the shit is a thumbs up.......be helpful on this shit and tell the man what he should change or do to make the picture correct instead of just sayin his wrk is horrible or fucked up.....you dudes is lame for that shit!

yo young get at me man we can do some shit fam......hit my myspace i had a nigga from here do a poster and cd cover for me.....his overall wrk was good but the res was low and a part of the picture looks jagged but i still fucked wit him cuz he was grindin u feel me......and my mixtape is goin national so he's gettin exposure........GET AT ME FAM........1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote