View Single Post
Old 08-15-06, 02:09 PM   #4
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
chea mayne I can spot shit from a mile away. just got an eye for detail.

And these self proclaimed "ballers" i seen a few posts back rockin cubic zirconia "24 karat diamonds" in their solid tin grill def DO NOT have real bape shit lmao.

I mean i don't gotta see it to tell ya, just look at their character lmao, muhfuckas is one step away from a $5 Po'lex lmao. no store that sell Bape gear would even let em through the door.

aside from the fact that the cuffs on the sleeve isn't even the same shade as the rest of the jacket.

street vendors in newark sell that same fake shit, right down to the rust-flavored grill

If you was talking about me, wtf. Who would put cubice zirconia in their mouth? not me. so get your facts straight, I can gauruntee that my grill costs more than all that Red Monkey you claim to own. That picture of the Bathing Ape hoody along with those jeans might have been fake, but I never claimed to own those. The Picture I posted up where i'm wearing a bathing ape hoody is real also 450.00$. So next time you try to get at me make sure you know what you're talking about.