View Single Post
Old 08-15-06, 02:25 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
If you was talking about me, wtf. Who would put cubice zirconia in their mouth? not me. so get your facts straight, I can gauruntee that my grill costs more than all that Red Monkey you claim to own. That picture of the Bathing Ape hoody along with those jeans might have been fake, but I never claimed to own those. The Picture I posted up where i'm wearing a bathing ape hoody is real also 450.00$. So next time you try to get at me make sure you know what you're talking about.

Aint you the same clown who said he had 24k diamonds in his grill?? You full of shit seeing tht a 24k diamond is about as big as your schnoz, and wouldn't even fit in your mouth, yet you claim to have a grill full of em. yeah ok. You have no idea what the fuck you're talkin about yo, and you're tryin to pass it off like you do but its evident that you don't. Red monkies that i claim to own? dude i took a picture of my own closet, where as the picture you posted weren't even real red monkies fool.

And your fake ass bape hoody fools nobody son, that's why your shit don't even match with your faded ass cuffs lol. i could shit on your gear on so many levels it's unbelievable.

you're fuckin poor son. typical poor nigger shit, you wanna look rich so bad but motherfuckers with real money see you look like a complete fuckin joke yo lol. type that talk about money but still hop the bus and shit lmao

get a clue dipshit.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote