View Single Post
Old 08-15-06, 02:41 PM   #6
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Aint you the same clown who said he had 24k diamonds in his grill?? You full of shit seeing tht a 24k diamond is about as big as your schnoz, and wouldn't even fit in your mouth, yet you claim to have a grill full of em. yeah ok. You have no idea what the fuck you're talkin about yo, and you're tryin to pass it off like you do but its evident that you don't. Red monkies that i claim to own? dude i took a picture of my own closet, where as the picture you posted weren't even real red monkies fool.

And your fake ass bape hoody fools nobody son, that's why your shit don't even match with your faded ass cuffs lol. i could shit on your gear on so many levels it's unbelievable.

you're fuckin poor son. typical poor nigger shit, you wanna look rich so bad but motherfuckers with real money see you look like a complete fuckin joke yo lol. type that talk about money but still hop the bus and shit lmao

get a clue dipshit.

24 karat gold, not diamonds. I posted that picture of Red Monkies to show people what the fuck they look like, I never said they was a pair of Red Monkey jeans I own, wtf. Now you take it to racism talking about " poor nigger shit " i'm not gonna arugue with a square ass white racist dude over the internet. I know what the fuck I got, and I know what's real and what's not.

pz.