Thread: Caught A Biter
View Single Post
Old 08-17-06, 06:54 PM   #519
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

It's kind of suspect, but then mystic did go and vote in your battle on 7/26 or so, so he did read both verses, which could explain how he came up with that line that is kind of similar a week later. If he had intended to bite, common sense would say he wouldn't have taken the time to vote in the first place.[/QUOTE]

It would be common sense but the bottom line is that it is still a bite. I dont care much for his pshyci or what he was thinking really... him and Mimesis should both be banned on the real for that biting shit. I started a thread with poll on wheather people thought he bit or not and it was clear he should be banned for it from the responses I got on it. check it out for your self. Biters should'nt go unpunished up in here man. Other wise it would be ok for any wak ass nigga to start biting ill heads and getting wins on shit they shouldn't get. Enforce please.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote