Thread: Skateboarding
View Single Post
Old 08-18-06, 07:19 PM   #12
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
nah man...birhouses are think...their sterdy.... element ssuck...there way to light and brake easy..so if hes a big kid... dont get it. flips are right int he middle.... ive been skating since 6th grade man.... dont tell me about skateboards haha

Birdhouses are 'thicker' as you say because it'sslightly easier to handle doing Vert, the style that majority of B-House are attuned to, as well as Tony himself. Elements aren't 'lighter', just made slightlydifferent and with a lighter wood if I rememberright, more attuned for Street and Park skating. He could still very easily get an Element, itmore depends on what he plans to do while skating, if he's casuallyriding itdoesn't matterhow light the board is as all he'd be doing is riding around. But if he were to be learning tricks, Street most likely I'd still wouldn'tadvise the Elemnt as they are made for more advanced skaters (Because if you fuck up too much it will break), but it'd still be better than a B-House mostlikely. And as Kirk said You can in most cases get a board to your specification, and even in a shop they have different sizes, concaves and widths in the same graphic...at least good stores. I order thru CCS, so I get mine their default size...it fits me. I'd advise maybe going to www.ccs.com and checking them out. (To Sane).

P.S. I've been skating for going on 11 years. Test me...and Kirk skates probably more than I do. We know our shit,
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote