View Single Post
Old 08-19-06, 04:16 AM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
man serbness you are so fuckin dumb

do you think this is like an RV-wide consipiracy just to make you look stupid on this topic

apexx even explained to you why you're wrong and you still can't swallow your pride and admit you're wrong

for every time you try and tell us one of your ufc fighters and tony jaa could beat bruce lee you make yourself appear even more stupid/retarded/ignorant

you too immature to realise that size means nothing

bwahahhaa. that shit right there had me rollin lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
wtf are you talking about?

my proof is on T.V with UFC, where they fight for real.

BRUCE LEE IS A ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

he knows that the ppl are doing , what punches and kickes they are doing at him.
how can you judge a fighting crap cuz he can do a 1inch punch ?

bruce lee is an actor lmao oooooookkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyy son!!! half the movies he was in weren't coreographed, such as enter the dragon. Those poor stunt men were taking real lumps son lmao.

Tony Jaa, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Van Dam, shit, even mr Norris, they all sit down with a "stunt coordinator" and he goes "okay, we gotta see you do some big flashy shit for the camera". bruce lee didn't do camera martial arts son, he did martial arts on camera.

but you're way too stupid to understand this concept so forget i said anything.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote