View Single Post
Old 08-20-06, 02:45 PM   #50
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

IP:

Here's what to do. Have Apexx, Nos and idk someone who hatesRV as Smods. That way the one that HATES RV will always be a balance to Apexx and Nos...not saying that they are RV cheerleaders, but they seem to tolearate and somewhat like the site. Now the Smods are like the Supreme Court, they have more power than Mods and can overrule them if the need arises. They can also speak directly to Strobe to relay info to him on things. You also put Mods on everything, drop all the tourneys and use OMB's battle system, as it'll make activity and probably better battles, because if you have to vote to 2 to post one, you won't just throw useless shit out as a verse. If a battle lasts over 2 weeks it gets closed. Simple as that. If people don't wanna vote for it then there's obviously a reason. Also te mod for LL would preferably be a Smod, or someone who is intelligable...I think Nos is now. He seems fine I guess. I just thought these up as I was typing, but with revisions I think Iit could work.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote