View Single Post
Old 08-24-06, 11:29 AM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

god damn i'm so sick of hearing high pitched voice samples, but i won't hold it against you.

Tony, you DEF need to re-record the first verse, AND re mix it AND re EQ it (or EQ it at all from the sounds of it). I can barely hear what you're saying without focusing uberhard to discern words from beats. The lyrics sound soid, just i can't hear em. should EQ your lows for sure and bring some body out of your voice, record at a higher volume then compress your vocals. your adlibs are MEGA quiet i ain't evne realize you had em till your second verse.

yvone, you already know your mic is anus. sounds like I'm listening to a clock radio. You could have repaired a lot of that with some EQing, damn I'm so sick of sayin this. your flow is okay, too repetiive though, part of being a well rounded mc is being able to switch your shit up and still be intersting and entertaining. Your adlibs are so low i can barely tell you have em. mad punchins. the last bar couplet shoulda rhymed "words" and "above" don't rhyme, that's the wrong way to send off a verse.

should have faded the song out instead of letting it abruptly fall out, btw, some dialogoe between the two of you on the instrumental portion would have lended a LOT of intimacy to this track, would have sounded liek we had a window to the relationship that you guys were talking about, not to mention break up that huge gap.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote