View Single Post
Old 08-25-06, 02:52 PM   #122
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
nah...he's a poet that writes dark emo-like poems...

which is fine...

until he starts rasping them over some shit ass beats and tries to call it hip hop...

just because something is hard to understand doesnt mean its special...

1. quote where bis writes 'emo-like poems', i'd like to see you try and do that
2. emo=emotional, ANYBODY that writes ANYTHING even remotely emotional can be considered emo, sad, happy, etc. theyre ALL emo because theyre emotions...the only reason people like you give this title to canibus is because hes underground
3. maybe its hard to understand because you're too stupid to know wtf hes talking about, read a book, open your mind, look up the type of shit he talks about,...then listen to canibus, dmx, ll cool j, rakim, redman<they all like/liked canibus and respect him... now you gonna say theyre all nerds? fuck outa here...smarten up your brain and you may be able to understand him, those 'big' words he uses he knows the meaning of because he doesnt jus insert them in random places his lines make sense, just because you like to shake your ass and jump around like a little girl for women in clubs doesnt mean everyone else wants to do that, everyone has their own taste but you absolutely cant say canibus is wack if you do you're just a hater who's too dumb to understand shit
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus