View Single Post
Old 08-25-06, 09:17 PM   #20
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phony Green
VP go fake another dead better yet don't fake this time actually kill yourself

Umm... That was Zigs. Not me. How about fake another deal. Cuz, I remember you made this big deal about getting a deal not too overly long ago, so why you still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanza
LO>........................................if they dont show Ill have no sense of respect for either one

Great, I don't have any respect for you, and, honestly, I don't care if you have respect for me. Why? Cuz, well, your a fucking faggot. That's real talk. I ain't even tryin' to be funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
...whats that smelll?? **sniff** smells like pussyyyy lol

You must be smelling yours....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSinnister
You dont have to do that, everybody knows there straight bitch anyway

Oh... I'm the bitch? Okay. Sure kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless
V.P hes just a herb who is really trying to live hes rap career on R.V an is OVA-RATED TO THE MAX DAGREE!!!!!
First, you gotta take my balls outta your mouth, then you gotta let them dry. I have twice the career you'll ever have, and all my shits been done OFFLINE. Notice: none of my audio has been posted on RV. Ever (with the exception of the goof-around track with a couple of my boys, but that was ages ago). So it would make no sense for me to live a rap career on RV, without my audio would it? That's what I thought. As far as over-rated, I'm prolly the most under rated mothafucker to ever waste the energy to post on this site. So kindly, STFU.

I wouldn't even need Jimmy's help to merk Tony's weak ass.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote