View Single Post
Old 08-26-06, 01:40 PM   #130
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i agree with most of your post but saying that bolded part is like saying... "anyone who likes an artist just because they can express themselves differently and intelligently and still convey the same message as an underground artist who bases his song on profanities and degeradation is a retard"...

people like things for different reasons... i like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... some one else might like them too... but i may say the jelly makes it better while the other says that peanut butter makes it better... bottom line is... we both like the damn sandwich... so it's pointless to argue over it if both parties is gon' eat the shyt regardless... same with music!

okay....you have a valid point..HOWEVER...you are misconstruing what I meant. Basically what I am referring to, is people who hear canibus..or anyone for that matter....and hear a bunch of 25 syllable words strung together..and say hey..this guy is fucking good, because he is obviously smart enough to use bigger words..is what's retarded...i certaintly did not by any means...mean to imply that enjoying an intelligent approach to hip hop...or anything in general...and everything thought provoking, is to only be enjoyed by retards...i'm sorry if you thought that's what i was saying...we're on the same page here...it's just a little misunderstanding...maybe that's my bad

i don't think anyone is a retard for enjoying any kind of music...to me, language is a universal language...and everyone just has different dialects...it's whatever makes most sense to them in their crazy life...and as for peanut butter jelly sandwhiches....i definately preffer jelly sandwhiches or grilled cheese over a peanut butter and j....stay up bro

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote