View Single Post
Old 08-26-06, 04:59 PM   #131
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

i personally do think em is the best...simply cuz when he was 'underground' he was loved by the underground....when he made the transition to mainstream he made the transition to mainstream n the mainstream loved him.....(where canibus failed) and hes done most if it with a i dont give a fuck attitude meaning he would make a song just cus he thought of the idea not thinking or caring abuot how people would feel about it...and it still sold.....if you want to make arguments about his skill, go cop the infinate album......then you can shut up and start singing it.....
also i respect him as the greatest becuase he isnt one dimensonal....subject matter first...hes gone from love to sex to killing, to drugs, to politics to anything....few if any others can claim that, i know jay-z cant.....second the rapping......from voices of a girl to anything...triumph, mockin canibus' voice in the can i bitch song...and anything
3rd with emotion....anyone want to come back with me and listen to KIM....my god the rap song with the most emotion in my opinion....you really felt his pain and suffering throughout the song....
hes simply the best because if you put him in any arena of rap, any subject area any style.....he has already been there, and owned it.....
so yep eminem = best

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead