View Single Post
Old 08-26-06, 05:29 PM   #132
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Default
i personally do think em is the best...simply cuz when he was 'underground' he was loved by the underground....when he made the transition to mainstream he made the transition to mainstream n the mainstream loved him.....(where canibus failed) and hes done most if it with a i dont give a fuck attitude meaning he would make a song just cus he thought of the idea not thinking or caring abuot how people would feel about it...and it still sold.....if you want to make arguments about his skill, go cop the infinate album......then you can shut up and start singing it.....
also i respect him as the greatest becuase he isnt one dimensonal....subject matter first...hes gone from love to sex to killing, to drugs, to politics to anything....few if any others can claim that, i know jay-z cant.....second the rapping......from voices of a girl to anything...triumph, mockin canibus' voice in the can i bitch song...and anything
3rd with emotion....anyone want to come back with me and listen to KIM....my god the rap song with the most emotion in my opinion....you really felt his pain and suffering throughout the song....
hes simply the best because if you put him in any arena of rap, any subject area any style.....he has already been there, and owned it.....
so yep eminem = best

i don't think you know anything about music...eminem IS good...but half the reason he's as hyped and as famous as he is..is because he's white..it's his color..."or unless you gon turn my facial tissue into a racial tissue" people would rip on in battles...and he used that to his advantage...and it was something new, because there hadn't been a whole lot of good white battle rappers before that....and he has the i don't give a fuck attitude? yeah right..that's what he wants you to think...if he didn't give a fuck..he would have gotten 2-3 jobs like most people to support the daughter he loves, instead, he stuck with rap.....and did everything he could to get paid..while maintaining some level or originality...people think he didn't give a fuck because of how controversial he was...when yet, THAT is what sold his records..and dre knew it from day 1.........and eminem is good for an emotional rapper.....however...he doesn't have a clue when it comes to politics...and sounds like an ignorant fool in most of his political based songs....he also doesn't have any positive, uplifting type music, which is fine because this isn't christian rap here obviously..but thats another area he's never covered....he hasn't even come close to covering every area...and the areas he has....he hasn't been the best at

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote